Our Product Review: This is the first time we’ve reviewed a substantial grooming product to review. We were definitely impressed with the system and it did a good job of cleaning Goose. I was actually surprised with how dirty the water was considering Goose smelled fresh and didn’t seem to be dirty when we started. Our bathing routine is quite dialed now with Goose being 4 so switching it over to a new system did take a bit longer than how we do it. Also, because I didn’t want it to be wet in the house so we had to do it in the garage which isn’t heated so it wasn’t ideal with the colder temperates outside. Goose doesn’t mind the regular vacuum cleaner in the house but he doesn’t like being right close to it so I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable as we were cleaning him as it is quite loud – so if you have a dog that doesn’t mind vacuums at all it may be the perfect grooming tool for you. Also because of Goose’s skin allergies the no-rinse shampoo options were limited and quite different than what he uses regularly in the bath so it would be great if some more options were available for all types of skins issues, etc. Overall a high quality product that gets the jobs done – but may not be suited for every dog.
BISSELL’s Description: The BARKBATH™ is a faster, easier and less messy way to bathe your four-legged family member. This portable bathing system allows you to bathe your pet practically anywhere and anytime with virtually no mess. Specially designed nozzles get beneath the fur and down to the skin to allow water and shampoo to wash the skin clean while a soft suction pulls dirt and water away into a separate dirty water tank. The system works with almost any length of fur – short or long – and one tank of water will completely wash an 80 lb dog, while the no-rinse shampoo formula leaves your dog’s coat feeling clean and fresh. A great dog grooming tool to have!
- Less expensive, in the long run, than going to a dog groomer
- Portable bathing system allows you to bathe your pet practically anywhere and anytime with virtually no mess
- Water and shampoo washes from the skin up while soft suction pulls dirty water and odors away
- Patented nozzles get beneath the fur and down to the skin
- Dirty water is captured in a separate tank for a clean you can see
- Uses less water than traditional bathing methods – 40 oz will clean up to an 80 lb dog, where a traditional tub bath can use up to 19 gallons of water for the same 80 lb dog.
- Included: 16 oz bottle of Dog shampoo in a light Mulberry scent
- 1-year limited warranty
Daily Dogs is sponsored by