Brand: Northern Soft and Chewy Bites | Type: Northern Lamb Berry Dog Treats | Perks: Grain & Wheat Free, Low Calorie
Northern’s Description: Fresh from the Northern Biscuit Bakery, we present Soft and Chewy Bites; a fun way to treat our dogs!
- Soft & Chewy Texture: with every bite, ideal for senior dogs and teething puppies.
- Grain & Wheat Free: varieties containing buckwheat seed floud, to sooth sensitive, allergy suffering stomachs and improve overall health.
- Low Calorie: with only 3 calories per treat, this allows for healthy training sessions and happy bonding even on a restricted, low calorie diet.
- Fun Flavours: featuring a variety of unique exotic proteins to satisfy any palate with Canadian ingredients mixed into every colourful bag.
- Resealable Packaging: with a convenient, easy to seal zipper to keep product fresh and maintain quality.
Let’s put it to the ultimate test…
Dog Breed: Chocolate Lab | Name: Goose | Type of Chewer: Powerful+
Northern Lamb Berry Dog Treats Review: Made in Canada and consisting of a minimal list of healthy, natural ingredients, these treats are the way to go. Since Labs are notorious for getting a little flabby since they love food so much, the low-calorie option is always a plus in our household. Goose gobbled up his Pumpkin Pie Northern treats quickly so we figured we’d give the Lamb Berry a try. These were another huge-hit with Goose. Small, soft and chewy, these treats are great to stuff in treat-dispensing toys or have in your pocket during snowshoe excursions and winter hikes. We’re a big fan of Northern products and recommend their entire line of treats to all dog owners.