Brand: Northern Soft and Chewy Bites | Type: Northern Pumpkin Pie Dog Treats | Perks: Grain & Wheat Free, Low Calorie
Northern’s Description: Fresh from the Northern Biscuit Bakery, we present Soft and Chewy Bites; a fun way to treat our dogs!
- Soft & Chewy Texture: with every bite, ideal for senior dogs and teething puppies.
- Grain & Wheat Free: varieties containing buckwheat seed floud, to sooth sensitive, allergy suffering stomachs and improve overall health.
- Low Calorie: with only 3 calories per treat, this allows for healthy training sessions and happy bonding even on a restricted, low calorie diet.
- Fun Flavours: featuring a variety of unique exotic proteins to satisfy any palate with Canadian ingredients mixed into every colourful bag.
- Resealable Packaging: with a convenient, easy to seal zipper to keep product fresh and maintain quality.
Let’s put it to the ultimate test…
Dog Breed: Chocolate Lab | Name: Goose | Type of Chewer: Powerful+
Northern Pumpkin Pie Dog Treats Review: As soon as I opened the bag and Goose got a whiff of the pumpkin he went absolutely nuts. Goose doesn’t bark much when waiting for treats however he was excited and couldn’t wait to eat these (you can actually see him barking in the background of the first image). Honestly, these dog treats smelled so good I actually contemplated trying one myself ha. Made in Canada and consisting of a minimal list of healthy, natural ingredients, these treats are the way to go. Since Labs are notorious for getting a little flabby since they love food so much, the low calorie option is always a plus in our household.