Brand: Bike Tow Leash | Type: 1-Running-Dog Bike Tow Leash | Benefits: Exerciser
Bike Tow Leash’s Description: The 1-Running-Dog Bike Tow Leash® dog bicycle attachment was invented by entrepreneur, Mike Leon who is well versed in both dog behavior and engineering. Leon – a former airline equipment engineer – put 6 years into developing the perfect dog bike leash. The flexible yet resilient materials on the Bike Tow Leash are unlike any other dog bike leash on the market. The patented flexible mast of the Bike Tow Leash encourages the dog to stay away from the pedals, while allowing them to pull you along or fall back when navigating through tight spaces.
- “Gently guides and trains dog into HEEL POSITION”
- “Automatically Communicates Bike direction changes to the dog”
- “Provides a resilient barrier between dog & bike”
- “Allows dog to efficiently propel the bike as a Paw + Pedal Hybrid Bicycle”
- “Great affordable recreational fun in a small efficient go anywhere device that fits bicycles, tricycles, quad cycles, mobility scooters and wheel chairs.
- In the spirit of continuing to assist the disabled, BTLs fit wheel chairs, scooters and Segways” Now the mobility challenged can enjoy greater dog control and safety as well.
- Fits both sides of bikes and mobility equipment.
- Multiple dog Capable.
- With the newly patent pending Dog Coupler, you can ride wit two dogs on a single Bike Tow Leash!
Source: BIKE TOW LEASH
Let’s put it to the ultimate test…
Dog Breed: Chocolate Lab | Name: Goose | Type of Puller: Powerful+
1-Running-Dog Bike Tow Leash Product Review: This product is amazing. It’s one of those things that you won’t really believe it until you try it, it’s that good. Goose is an 80 pound chocolate lab that loves to meet everyone and everything, so saying he pulls from time to time is an understatement. Because he pulls so much, I was a little hesistant to attach him directly to my bike, so he just runs free alongside, but the Bike Tow Leash has changed everything. Now while biking by dogs and people, Goose may pull, however I don’t feel a single pull while driving the bike, it’s amazing. On our second ride with the BTL there was a squirrel ran out in front of us and in my mind I actually thought “Okay Ellen, be prepared to launch off your bicycle”. Goose tried to go after it and I barely felt a nudge on the bike tire, I was absolutely amazed and of course thrilled that I didn’t land face first in the dirt. If you’re a cyclist or you know someone who bikes with their dog and needs a leash for either the entire bike ride or even just for crossing the road, meeting other dogs, etc – there is no other option than the Bike Tow Leash. This amazing product paired with the amazing customer service from Mike Leon will have you drooling over this product as much as I do. Worth every single penny.