Our Product Review: Did you know that your pet needs 70 ml of water daily for every 1 kg of weight? Having constant access to water is key for your pets health and well-being. Goose drinks a lot of water and we’ve always been big supporters of water stations over bowls as bowls tend to empty quickly and stay empty and un-noticed by owners. The PetSafe Drinkwell Fountain is a fantastic product with a sleek look and soothing sounds. With its 2 litre capacity, it’s sure to stay full most of the day with a large breed dog, saving you filling up a metal bowl multiple times. The sound of rushing water was a nice feature to both encourage your dog to drink but for your own relaxation if you’re into that. We’ve tested and reviewed and own several PetSafe water stations and highly recommend them all. No matter what you’re looking for in a station, PetSafe can hook you up with filter based, electronic fountains, non-electronic and every size imaginable. Big thank you to Phoebe representing PetSafe for sending this product our way to review.
Company’s Description: The Ceramic Pagoda Fountain continuously recirculates and filters your pet’s water, keeping it cleaner and fresher than a normal water bowl. The Pagoda fountain offers 2 litres of fresh, filtered water in a ceramic design that is easy to clean and looks great in your home. The upper and lower dishes provide two drinking areas for your pets, and the open design makes it easily approachable. Dual patented free-falling streams add oxygen for freshness and encourage pets to drink more.
- Multiple free-falling streams add more oxygen for freshness
- Replaceable foam filter keeps pump and water cleaner by catching hair and debris
- Ceramic design is easy to clean and hygienic
- Elevated drinking dish for senior or arthritic pets
- Submersible pump for quiet operation
- Made of ceramic
- For indoor use only
- Replaceable charcoal filter keeps water tasting clean and fresh
- Holds 2 litres of water
- Dishwasher safe, excluding pump
Pet Fountains filter and continuously circulate the water to prevent bacteria growth and keep the water much cleaner and fresh-tasting than standing bowl water.
Drinking enough water is important for your pet’s overall health. Your pet needs 70 ml of water per 1 kg of body weight every day. Keeping your pet properly hydrated:
• Helps prevent urinary and kidney diseases
• Speeds recovery time for sick or injured pets
• Helps the body with temperature regulation and fat metabolism
so you don’t have to carry the mess.
Source: DISCOVER THE DRINKWELL
Daily Dogs is sponsored by