Brand: Treats Happen | Type: Balm | Perks: 100% All Natural
Treats Happen Description: Great for saving cracked and dry noses as well as soothing dry skin, hot spots, and cracked paws. All natural and healthy for your dog (or you!). Each container is 4oz. Apply very sparingly as a little goes a long way. Simply Salve absorbs quickly and is 100% safe if it happens to get licked off. Unlike other dog balms ours is great for more than just noses. Use it on paws, hot spots, or any skin irritations. You can even use it on yourself!
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calendula Flowers: Wounds including cuts, abrasions, burns and inflammations, rashes, insect bites, Eczema, hot spots.
- Olive Oil: Helps treat dry itchy skin, helps improve the moisture and shine in a dog’s coat.
- Aloe Butter: Soothing to skin.
- Shea Butter: Anti-Inflammatory, nourishing and moisturizing.
- Bees Wax: Protection against irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe. It also offers anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits making it helpful in treating skin Irritations.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Calming, great for skin irritations helps prevent infection, natural insect repellent.
Source: TREATS HAPPEN
Let’s put it to the ultimate test…
Dog Breed: Chocolate Lab | Name: Goose | Type of Chewer: Powerful+
Treats Happen Simply Salve Review: We loves skin products because Goose has had some pretty severe skin allergies over the past year. Treats Happen sent us this awesome tin of Simply Salve and we’ve gotta say – we’re impressed! Spending most of the winter cross-country skiing Goose does end up with some pretty beat-up feet from time to time. After one particularly long excursion I noticed he had somehow sliced one of his pads, luckily, Simply Salve was there to help. After 4 treatments (2 morning, 2 night) and 1 epsom salt soak his pad was good as new and back to normal. It was amazing how quickly it healed up thanks to Simply Salve. If your dog is exceptionally hard on his paws, nose, or gets frequent hot spots, you’re going to want to invest in some of this stuff.
Daily Dogs is sponsored by